The symptoms of the majority of anal fissures can be eased by using wheatgrass. It isn't necessary to alter how you consume food, drink large quantities of water, take stool softeners, or fill your bowels with fiber.
For the best anal fissures treatment, you can visit www.proktis-m.ca/anal-fissures.php#.
Image Source: Google
The best part is that you'll not have to endure the bleeding and pain which can be so traumatic when suffering from this condition. Botox injections, as well as other costly procedures, should be considered as an option of last resort.
Anal fissure – What does it mean?
A fissure can be described as a split or tear that occurs at the outer side of the canal wall, typically on the back or posterior side of the anus. When there are chronic fissures, skin tags, also known as"sentinel pile" may be seen. "sentinel pile" is often found to be over the fissure, and is often confused with painful hemorrhoids.
The most common symptoms are:
- The pain, which is often extreme, after and during stool movements
- The stool is stained with red blood. (blood in the paper of your toilet)
- Constipation due to pain-causing the inability to pass stool
- Itching, burning
- It is difficult to pass urine
Why is there such a lot of pain?
The region where the fissures occur is supplied by a variety of nerves, which are very sensitive. A tiny nick in the canal of the anal can be extremely painful, especially in bowel movements, when the muscles around the anal stretch.
How long will this last?
About 50-60% of the fissures in the anal will heal naturally. But, it is possible for it to be recurrent or persistent (sometimes lasting for several years) in the remaining 40% to 50 percent.